Along Came A Spiderman

 I felt so awful!

Mummy is making a Spider-man cake for delivery this Sat. So Hannah, seeing this, wanted to see a Spider-man movie. She happily acted as Spider-man swinging between buildings.
So I let her watch the first Spider-man movie, the Toby Mcguire one (IMO the better one)
But when it got to the part near the beginning, where the spider came down and bit Peter Parker, she started literally trembling and crying. Really shaking and scared.
I forwarded to a later part where he started climbing on walls etc, but she already couldn't stop crying. So I had to stop the movie to turn something else on. But when mummy asked her what she watched, she started crying again about being scared of spiders biting her.
Sometimes I forget, because she acts and talks so maturely, that she is still a small child.

Comments

Popular Posts