Sean's Self Haircut

 


Been trying to keep my hair long, because frankly, I've had the same haircut since before 2000 because of BJJ. Its so messy that when I combed my hair the other day, Hannah asked me "what happened?" pointing to my hair. 

Anyway, today Sean for some unknown reason cut his own fringe. Marlina had  wanted him to keep it long so she can ask a stylist to give him a stylish cut.

Apparently we found out later that his Boy's Brigade instructor scolded him for having long hair.  

After looking at the mirror he kept walking around with his hand covering his forehead. So I had to take him for a cut, and had one myself

This picture is a reenactment, since he refused to let me take a pic of him while his hair was funny.


Anyway, here he is after cut, with authentic massage parlor sign behind him, just outside the barber.

Comments

Popular Posts